The James Clinic Concierge Program
Do you remember the good ‘ole days when everybody at the doctor’s office knew your name and were always glad you came? We combine big-city medicine with a small-town heart to make The James Clinic the perfect place to call your medical home.
Belong to a Concierge Clinic
When trying to book a doctor’s appointment, have you ever been told it’d take weeks to see someone? At The James Clinic, we accommodate your schedule and need to see a medical professional right away.
Join Our Concierge Program
- 10% off supplements
- 10% off in-office treatments
- Access to support from your nurse practitioner or doctor between office visits
- Access to house calls by one of our RN teams (where available)*
- Lab draws in-office with no draw fee
- 30-to-60-minute appointments
- Access via text, email, and the patient portal
- In-office perks, such as:
- Body fat analysis
- Brain tap mediation
- Advanced diagnostics that are not available at traditional clinics
- Thorough lab interpretation visits with treatment options
- A written plan of action at every visit so you’re always informed
- No rigid in-office requirements; we respect your personal healthcare choices
- Fantastic care you can trust
*Available to established clinic patients only.
Going Above and Beyond to Reach Your Health Goals
Committed To Your Health
We go above and beyond to help patients reach their health goals at our concierge clinic. Our team spends a substantial amount of time researching lab testing and interventions and collaborating with top experts in the field, as our clinicians are always committed to learning as much as they can so we can expand the treatment approaches we offer.
We’ve found that our healthcare approach more than makes up for our service fees. By investing in your health with The James Clinic, you’ll receive personalized care that far outclasses conventional medicine and mainstream practices.
Cater to Your Busy Life
For exclusive patients, we offer a platinum plan that caters to a busy lifestyle and people who can’t or won’t spend hours waiting in urgent care when ill.